Who is HOLDER for the processing of your personal data?
The Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) through Manuel Ferrer from the Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemistry and on behalf of the “FuturEnzyme Consortium”, hereinafter referred to as «HOLDER«, as owner of the website WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU, in accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU Regulation 2016/679) informs users of the website www.futurenzyme.eu (hereinafter, the Site) of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply to the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing its website or the corresponding mobile application.
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the HOLDER and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out market research and statistical analyses.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the HOLDER.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the HOLDER: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the HOLDER has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Manuel Ferrer from the Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemistry, on behalf of the the Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) and the “FuturEnzyme Consortium”, detailed below:
Systems Biotechnology Group
Department of Applied Biocatalysis
CSIC – Instituto de Catálisis, Marie Curie 2, 28049 Madrid
“FuturEnzyme Consortium”, is formed by the members of the European funded project FuturEnzyme detailed below:
Grant Agreement (GA) No: 101000327
Title: Technologies of the Future for Low-Cost Enzymes for Environment-Friendly Products
Call/Topic: Enzymes for more environment-friendly consumer products
Type of action: Research and Innovation action
Granted by: Research Executive Agency
Members of “FuturEnzyme Consortium” include,
- ‘the coordinator’: AGENCIA ESTATAL CONSEJO SUPERIOR DE INVESTIGACIONES CIENTIFICAS (CSIC), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators, Manuel Ferrer and Julia Sanz-Aparicio;
- BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER – CENTRO NACIONAL DE SUPERCOMPUTACION (BSC), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Victor Guallar;
- BANGOR UNIVERSITY (BANGOR), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Peter N. Golyshin;
- UNIVERSITAET HAMBURG (UHAM), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Wolfgang R. Streit;
HEINRICH-HEINE-UNIVERSITAET DUESSELDORF (UDUS) – INSTITUTE OF MOLECULAR ENZYME TECHNOLOGY, represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Karl-Erich Jaeger;
- ASSOCIACAO DO INSTITUTO SUPERIOR TECNICO PARA A INVESTIGACAO E DESENVOLVIMENTO (IST ID), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Carla de Carvalho;
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE (CNR) – INSTITUTE FOR BIOLOGICAL RESOURCES AND MARINE BIOTECHNOLOGY, represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Michail M. Yakimov;
- CONSORZIO ITALBIOTEC (ITB), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Ilaria Re;
- FACHHOCHSCHULE NORDWESTSCHWEIZ (FHNW), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators Patrick Shahgaldian and Philippe F.-X. Corvini;
- CLUSTER INDUSTRIELLE BIOTECHNOLOGIE 2021 E.V. (CLIB), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Tatjana Schwabe-Marković;
- INOFEA AG (INOFEA AG), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Anne Timm;
- BIOC-CHEM SOLUTIONS SRL (Bio_Ch), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Fabrizio Beltrametti;
- SCHOELLER TEXTIL AG (SCHOELLER), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Roland Lottenbach;
- HENKEL KGaA (HENKEL), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators Christian Degering and Susanne Wieland;
- EVONIK OPERATIONS GMBH (EVO), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators Hans Henning Wenk and Moniec van Logchem;
- EUCODIS BIOSCIENCE GMBH (EUCODIS), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Jan Modregger.
USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the HOLDER are truthful and is HOLDER for communicating any changes to them.
The HOLDER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the HOLDER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD (Organic law on data protection and guarantee of digital rights) regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The HOLDER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the HOLDER through,
Systems Biotechnology Group
Department of Applied Biocatalysis
CSIC – Institute of Catalysis
Marie Curie 2, 28049 Madrid