let’s meet toghether
Drop us a line
Please feel free to contact me if you have any futher question or concerns
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Data controller: the Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) through Manuel Ferrer from the Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemistry and on behalf of the “FuturEnzyme Consortium”, hereinafter referred to as «HOLDER«.
- Purposes: to manage and maintain the contacts and relationships that arise as a result of the relationship with «HOLDER«.
- Legitimation to your consent, as well as for the execution of a contract, coming from the data subject himself.
Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to any company, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Rights: You can access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Confidentiality: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential; in the event that you are not the authorised recipient, please delete the message and notify us at this e-mail address.
- Additional information: You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection in our Legal Notice (link to the legal notice page on the website).