In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) through Manuel Ferrer from the Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemistry and on behalf of the “FuturEnzyme Consortium”, as owner of the website WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU, hereby states:
Below are the general information details of this website:
Owner: the Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) through Manuel Ferrer from the Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemistry and on behalf of the “FuturEnzyme Consortium”, hereinafter referred to as «HOLDER».
Systems Biotechnology Group
Department of Applied Biocatalysis
CSIC – Instituto de Catálisis, Marie Curie 2, 28049 Madrid
The present information constitutes and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU assume and undertake to respect.
- “Site» means the WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU domain which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User«, the natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content«, are the pages that make up the entire WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU domain, which make up the information and services that HOLDER makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Website.
- “Hyperlink«, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- “Cookies«, technical means for the «traceability» and monitoring of browsing on websites. These are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so HOLDER will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use when they are implemented on the Site.
- “Consorcio FuturEnzyme”, formed by the members of the European funded project FuturEnzyme coordinated by Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) through Manuel Ferrer from the Institute of Catalysis and Petrochemistry, detailed below:
Grant Agreement (GA) No: 101000327
Title: Technologies of the Future for Low-Cost Enzymes for Environment-Friendly Products
Call/Topic: Enzymes for more environment-friendly consumer products
Type of action: Research and Innovation action
Granted by: Research Executive Agency
Members of “FuturEnzyme Consortium” include,
- ‘the coordinator’: AGENCIA ESTATAL CONSEJO SUPERIOR DE INVESTIGACIONES CIENTIFICAS (CSIC), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators, Manuel Ferrer and Julia Sanz-Aparicio;
- BARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER – CENTRO NACIONAL DE SUPERCOMPUTACION (BSC), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Victor Guallar;
- BANGOR UNIVERSITY (BANGOR), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Peter N. Golyshin;
- UNIVERSITAET HAMBURG (UHAM), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Wolfgang R. Streit;
- HEINRICH-HEINE-UNIVERSITAET DUESSELDORF (UDUS) – INSTITUTE OF MOLECULAR ENZYME TECHNOLOGY, represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Karl-Erich Jaeger;
- ASSOCIACAO DO INSTITUTO SUPERIOR TECNICO PARA A INVESTIGACAO E DESENVOLVIMENTO (IST ID), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Carla de Carvalho;
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE (CNR) – INSTITUTE FOR BIOLOGICAL RESOURCES AND MARINE BIOTECHNOLOGY, represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Michail M. Yakimov;
- CONSORZIO ITALBIOTEC (ITB), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Ilaria Re;
- FACHHOCHSCHULE NORDWESTSCHWEIZ (FHNW), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators Patrick Shahgaldian and Philippe F.-X. Corvini;
- CLUSTER INDUSTRIELLE BIOTECHNOLOGIE 2021 E.V. (CLIB), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Tatjana Schwabe-Marković;
- INOFEA AG (INOFEA AG), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Anne Timm;
- BIOC-CHEM SOLUTIONS SRL (Bio_Ch), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Fabrizio Beltrametti;
- SCHOELLER TEXTIL AG (SCHOELLER), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Roland Lottenbach;
- HENKEL KGaA (HENKEL), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators Christian Degering and Susanne Wieland;
- EVONIK OPERATIONS GMBH (EVO), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigators Hans Henning Wenk and Moniec van Logchem;
- EUCODIS BIOSCIENCE GMBH (EUCODIS), represented for the purposes of this document by the Principal Investigator Jan Modregger.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, «THE CONTENTS«) owned by HOLDER. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU site may allow participation by means of comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending such texts, through clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU offers through its website, not to use them for:
- engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by HOLDER, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being exhaustive.
Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorisation of HOLDER, who is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the rights reserved by HOLDER or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or which have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That HOLDER will not be responsible in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments made by users do not represent the opinions of HOLDER, its partners or its employees.
- That HOLDER does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of the content sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, HOLDER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in his opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by HOLDER. Therefore, HOLDER does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Before you provide your personal information to these non-WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation is not required if the Hyperlink only allows access to the homepage, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU.
- No frames shall be created with the web pages or on the web pages of WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU, its collaborators, or the persons who are related to the Site for any reason, or the Users of the Site, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that WWW.FUTURENZYME.EU has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
In order to improve the performance of the HOLDER website, HOLDER reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions, at any time and without prior notice. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Website.
HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by HOLDER or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by HOLDER will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by HOLDER. The USER may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or any other physical medium as long as this is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the HOLDER website.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of HOLDER or, where applicable, of third parties who have authorised their use, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the Website and/or the Contents gives the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and it may not be understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of HOLDER, or of third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of HOLDER or of third parties who have authorised their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of HOLDER, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of HOLDER.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of HOLDER or of third parties included on the website who have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
HOLDER is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on reading the «Cookies Policy«.
HOLDER does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Site or its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, as the case may be. Consequently, HOLDER accepts no responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal’s service during the provision of the Portal or beforehand.
HOLDER excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and the Contents, or to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Website and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
HOLDER is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
HOLDER is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of HOLDER to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes, therefore, HOLDER is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Site, nor for any possible damage that may be caused by the use of the Site, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system or that of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the HOLDER website, HOLDER makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or up-to-dateness of the content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informative, advisory, informative educational and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
HOLDER excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Website. The information is subjected to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
The provision of the service of the Site and the Contents is, in principle, of indefinite duration. HOLDER, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, HOLDER will give prior warning of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.